Another Update
I tried changing my code a little and ran it again... it's still running, it takes about 10 minutes. But if this is right, the only reason my code was different is because I didn't multiply by 4 in two places. But it's not a silly mistake!!!! The reason is deep.
School mein sahi sikhate the. Sojao mumma, good night!
I am more hungry, so I might make something with eggs, or eat dried cranberries, or roasted salted almonds.
My friends are discussing where they should go to fish. There is Beebe Lake nearby, and Cayuga Lake thoda sa aur door, and many streams here and there. They mostly catch bass. I've learnt a lot about fishing recently. Never go too near the edge of a fishing rod, there's a hook that might stick into you!!
I will stay at home and read my book, because it is cold outside. Reading Godel, Escher Bach!
School mein sahi sikhate the. Sojao mumma, good night!
I am more hungry, so I might make something with eggs, or eat dried cranberries, or roasted salted almonds.
My friends are discussing where they should go to fish. There is Beebe Lake nearby, and Cayuga Lake thoda sa aur door, and many streams here and there. They mostly catch bass. I've learnt a lot about fishing recently. Never go too near the edge of a fishing rod, there's a hook that might stick into you!!
I will stay at home and read my book, because it is cold outside. Reading Godel, Escher Bach!
Comments
Post a Comment