Sorry for not posting for a bit...
Hello!! It has been very long, again, since I last posted. I was a bit busy on my math final (which was making a math final!!), and applying for stuff, and going to Lake Erie...
But anyway, about today: Woke up, drank milk, worked on a crossword, ate a banana, finished my math final, wasted some time, had some blueberries, had a slice of pizza leftover from last night, and now I'm on my laptop again. I will probably plan out what the next week studying would look like...
So now I'll make a schedule! I'll tell you about it, call you soon!!
But anyway, about today: Woke up, drank milk, worked on a crossword, ate a banana, finished my math final, wasted some time, had some blueberries, had a slice of pizza leftover from last night, and now I'm on my laptop again. I will probably plan out what the next week studying would look like...
So now I'll make a schedule! I'll tell you about it, call you soon!!
Comments
Post a Comment